This blog will detail the reading I have chosen to guide this project and document the work process of the final projcet. I have selected two texts that will guide the w
ork ahead."Digital Habitats: stewarding technology for communities" by Etienne Wenger, Nancy White, and John D. Smith, 2009.
and

"points of viewing, children's thinking: A Digital Ethnographer's Journey" by Ricki Goldman-Segall, 1998.
I will also be searching for and creating links to blogs highlighting subjects such as a practioners use of technology in the school, or instructional webcasts that I think may be interesting or useful to our class.
Hi Amanda, I do not have any experience in early childhood development, but your project sounds interesting. I'm curious about the links between what you find and the research I am doing on older students.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your blog. Like Rachel, I don't have any experience with early childhood, besides being a parent. However, through my children I think that early childhood is where the real foundation is set for our students. By then we can see what type of learners they are. Early childhood is an important age for students and how they are taught. I am anxious to see what you are going to share.
ReplyDelete